If you have viewed the Pharma PCD or Pharma Franchise ranges of Truworth Healthcare, then you must be wondering what is the difference between Pharma Franchise and Pharma PCD the answer is very simple – in Franchise operations the areas allotted are bigger, the working is purely ethical, the minimum starting orders and sales targets are higher, investments required are higher and in this segement we appoint only Pharma Marketing Managers with a minimum experience of 10 years who have investment potential of about 5 lacs. In PCD segement we offer smaller areas, starting orders and sales targets are also lower and this segement is open for Distributors/Wholesalers/Retailers/Medical Reps etc.
Franchise Appointment and Operation
Franchise of Truworth Healthcare, is given out on Area-wise basis not district wise. An area of 3-5 DHQ (District Head Quarters) is assigned to one franchise, where s/he has the space to grow and flourish without any disturbance. Even if you start one or two DHQ’s of your territory we keep the cushion areas vacant for the sake of your interest and stability.
Truworth Healthcare is one of the most ethical PCD pharmaceutical companies in India. We have never cancelled appointment of any franchise till date; reason is simple – all our franchises are able to meet the sales targets! In case of any difficulty we support them to achieve the targets and build their confidence rather than seeking an alternative. Unlike the vicious atmosphere in the cut-throat business world our approach is to support, nurture, to grow and let everybody grow and flourish. The other benefit of our policy is there is almost ZERO territory violation which creates an atmosphere for a long term and STABLE occupation.
- The Franchise works ethically in the market, he purchases at nett rates but sells only at stockist rates, except in case of direct supply to renowned hospitals.
- The Franchise shall work strictly in his appointed territory.
- The Franchise works exclusively for the company and shall not have any other PCD franchise of pharma company in India with similar products, he may however be engaged in any other fulltime/part-time profession or business.
- All goods are purchased against cash payment from the company or appointed Distributors.
- All the promotional materials, samples & gifts are also distributed through our sales & marketing office in Delhi or through our Distributors , some of these are free of cost and some on cost basis, details of different schemes are available with Sales Staff.
- The entire Franchise operations are supervised by company appointed Regional Managers/Sales coordinators who coordinate between the FSO’s, Distributor & the company for all matters.
Eligiblity to get Franchise
You should be having atleast 5 years of rich experience of ethical selling in a leading pharma company with a proven sales record. You should have unflinching support of 5-10 top doctors in a concentrated area along with an investment of 3-5 lacs. More the investment faster and better the results.
An ideal proposal is with an investment of Rs. 3-5 lacs to cover an Area of 3-5 Distt. Head quarters and generate an income of Rs 1.0 lacs within 6 months.
The higher the investment sooner & higher will be the returns. The ideal investment for a healthy working is Rs. 2.5- 3.0 lacs to cover an AHQ effectively and generate an income of Rs 1.0 lacs within 3-6 months.
Minimum Starting order for a franchise is Rs 0.5 lacs to cover a wide range of more than 100 products which is ever growing, and you get a complete kit of all pre-requisites for marketing a set of visual aids, M.R. Bag, Starter pack of Samples, leave behinds etc.,
Sales Targets for Franchise
We expect a minimum sale of Rs. 1.0 lacs from each of our franchisees from an area of 3-5 DHQ’s, in broader terms one franchisee means Rs. 1.0 lacs sales which in turn means Rs 0.75 to Rs 1.25 earning for our franchisee depending on the product mix, we have scores of successful franchisees whom you can talk and share their experiences and success stories.
Scope for Expansion
We have aggressive plans to increase our market penetration by adding new divisions like Cardio-Diabetics-Hypertensives, Neuro Psychiatry Product range and a Derma product range which will be launched in a unique style to capture some of the most growing areas of the trade which are totally unexplored by us now. All these and some more products which are in the pipeline would be offered to our franchisees supplementing their incomes manifolds.
To learn more about getting a PCD franchise of pharma company, fill up our pharma franchise/pcd enquiry form or contact us at the phone numbers given on our website. To know who to speak to visit our about Truworth Healthcare page.
Policy for PCD Appointment
We appoint PCD on District-wise Monopoly basis, you have a large territory to operate and expand your business without any disturbance, and you have sole proprietary and monopoly in your area so that you can make profits with peace of mind. Full Fledged Promotional support is available to all PCD’s in shape of Visual Aids, Literatures, Sample catch covers, Small gifts and also support from our Regional Sales Managers in terms for Product Training and Doctor’s visits also. Truworth Healthcare has a rich culture of rewarding its Franchises and PCD on target achievements with foreign tours and other lucrative Gift Schemes.
- The PCD works ethically in the market, he purchases at nett rates but sells only at stockist rates, except in case of direct supply to renowned hospitals.
- The PCD shall work strictly in his appointed territory.
- The PCD can work for any other company provided he is meeting the Company’s Sales targets otherwise he shall not have any PCD/ franchise of another pharma company with similar products, he may however be engaged in any other full-time/part-time profession or business.
- All goods are purchased against cash payment from the company or appointed Distributors or Company directly.
- All the promotional materials, samples & gifts are distributed through our sales & marketing office in Delhi or through our Distributors, some of these are free of cost and some on cost basis, details of different schemes are available with Sales Staff.
Eligiblity to get PCD
You should be having minimum 2-5 years of rich experience in pharmaceutical companies in India of Pharma selling/buying/prescribing experience in a concentrated area, with a successful sales track record. You can be a Medical Representative or a Distributor/Wholesaler/Retailer with good contacts with some top practicing doctors who are ready to give you their unflinching support and lastly you should have a minimum investment of 1.0 lacs to start with as a Franchise. Minimum Initial order for PCD for a product range of 100 products is Rs 0.3 lacs with which you get a starter pack of MR Bag and a set a visual aids and Leave behinds. Other promotional materials are also available details of which are provided by our Sales Staff.
Sales Targets for PCD
We expect a minimum sale of Rs. 0.40 lacs from each of our PCD in broader terms one PCD means Rs. 0.4 lacs sales which in turn means Rs.0.30 to Rs0.50 earning for our PCD depending on the product mix.
Scope for Expansion
We have aggressive plans to increase our market penetration by adding new divisions like CARDIO-DIABETICS-HYPERTENSIVES, NEURO PSYCHIATRY Product range, OPHTALMOLOGY and a DERMA product range which will be launched in a unique style to capture some of the most growing areas of the trade which are totally unexplored by us now. All these and some more products which are in the pipeline would be offered to our PCD/ Franchises supplementing their incomes manifolds.